The festive season may be months away but that doesn’t mean you can’t start planning your corporate gift strategy. Your attention may currently be prioritised towards maintaining efficiency and output whilst key members of staff enjoy their annual summer leave, but failing to plan for the future events is a notable business failure and one that can be easily avoided with a little forward thinking.
Organisations need to plan further ahead than individual consumers at Christmas due to the volumes of gifts required. Leaving the process until it is too late may result in sending a less than perfect gift which could do long-lasting damage to the working relationship.
The principal reasons for sending promotional gifts at Christmas are to reinforce connections and build loyalty, so the ideal gift is something you need to strive for at all costs. It’s a small price to pay, surrendering a few hours now to do your homework, knowing that when December arrives you’ll have everything in in place to thank, reward and nurture your business contacts.
So why is it so important to plan now for your Christmas promotional gifts?
1) Planning ahead now means you will save time in the long run and avoid a last-minute rush to source suitable gifts for your clients, suppliers and staff.
2) In some industries or seasonal businesses, summer is quieter than the rest of the year, which presents the ideal opportunity to set time aside and review the options available for promotional Christmas gifts.
3) Advance preparation will ensure you select the right gift and can add the finishing touches and attention to detail that will demonstrate to your recipient that you have carefully considered their gift choice.
4) Gift suppliers will be less busy now than when the festive season approaches so ordering your gifts in advance will ensure everything is in place ready for fulfilment in December.
5) Starting the planning process now will also give you time to put yourself in your recipients shoes and ask ‘what would they like to receive?’ Of course, you want your clients to gain enjoyment from the gift itself, but in order for it to reinforce your identity and what you can do for them, you’ll also need your brand to feature heavily.
At Chouchoute we do everything in our power to help you deliver the perfect luxury chocolate gifts for your recipients, but even we need some notice to create the finishing touches and brand nuances that will make your gifts stand out from the crowd. We understand that personalising your gifts will ensure they are well received, which is why we incorporate printed sleeves to reinforce your brand, gift cards to make the recipient feel valued and ribbon detail to enhance the quality of the luxury chocolates within.
If you are considering chocolates as business gifts this Christmas, why not talk to us today about creating the perfect boxes for your loyal clients and hard-working staff? Request a quote and sample or ring us on 0121 314 3472.
Or if you’re just looking for ideas take a look at our Christmas gift ideashere.